My all time favourite is my amma’s banana loaf. A simple recipe will be shared below.
- 2 cups Self- raising flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 125 g butter
- 4 large bananas
- Cream the margarine and mix well with the sugar.
- Mash bananas, add milk into mixture.
- Add the banana mixture into margarine mixture.
- Add flour and bicarbonate soda and mix well.
- Bake in a moderate oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- One can add nuts or choc chips if desired.